Over 25 years back, Mr D.L. Gupta and Mr N.K. Gupta started a venture called Chemi Tech Engineers Private Limited. This company forayed into different business segments like Chemicals, Construction, E-commerce, Solar EPC, Solar Trading and Distribution and Thermal Operation and Maintenance.
In 2015, the solar division under the name Chemi Tech Constructions Private Limited. was launched in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (India) to help customers in and around the city install a system in their residential or commercial building that generates electricity in a clean and reliable way. The company soon spread its wings and became one of the pioneer companies in Solar Rooftop in the country and associated itself with most renowned brands in the market. The company, in the first year itself opened offices in Nagpur, Hyderabad, Raipur and Bhopal and Bangalore office was opened this year.
At our warehouses in Noida, Bhopal and Hyderabad, at any given point of time, we have stocks of the following brands:-
- ABB Solar Inverters
- Adani Solar Panel
- Kirloskar Solar Panels and Inverters
- Kyocera Solar Modules (Made in Japan)
Our Various Products
- Single Phase On-Grid Solar Inverters from 1 kVA to 10 kVA
- Three Phase On-Grid Solar Inverters from 4 kVA to 100 kVA
- 50 Wp to 150 Wp 12 Volt Solar Panel
- 260 Wp to 380 Wp Poly and Mono crystalline Solar Panels
- Engineering, Procurement, Constructions and Commissioning of Solar Photovoltaic Plants from 50 kW to 30 MW
- DC Fast Chargers for Electric Vehicles
The execution of any size of Solar EPC project requires rich electrical experience, operation & management engineers, apt planning and procurement of right equipment. It also requires proper construction, exhaustive testing and commissioning within the granted timeframe.
All these tasks are well done by us. We, Engineer, Procure and provide Consultancy solutions for handling turnkey Solar EPC Projects.
The customer do not have to make an extra effort, everything is handled by our personnel. The engineers produce top-of-the-line solar components such as Solar Panels, inverters, DC and AC Cables, structures and power electronics etc., by selecting reliable, longer serving components.
Presently, our company has a manpower of 75 employees, including 10 designers and 30 engineers; who leverage their electrical engineering, project management and execution experience in every job they take in hand. From consultation, site assessment and solar analysis, system design, supply, installation, testing to integration services; all the tasks are executed with perfection. During execution of each project, engineers and technicians keep a balance between quality and cost. The personnel work with the customers and guide them, so that they understand the process better.
Why CHEMI TECH CONSTRUCTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED?
Our company was established with the sole focus on engineering top-notch integrated systems and delivering turnkey solar energy projects to customers worldwide. Some qualities on which our customers prefer us over other business units are:
- Experience in engineering, construction & procurement
- Capability to install solar system of different capacities
- Expertise in delivering complete scope of work related to solar projects
- Use of quality components and strong workmanship
- Proven track record of efficiently executing projects
- Possession of machinery & tools for installation & commissioning
Enlisted below are those names which are a part of our cherished clientele:-
- Mytrah Energy India Private Limited
- Adtech Systems Limited
- RAVI Renewable Energy & Lighting (India) Private Limited
- Prakash Impex Private Limited
- Dee Vee Projects Limited
- Sudhir Power Limited